10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes epilepsy? Will I have it for the rest of my life?
Can seizures cause brain damage?
Do I have to stop driving?
Who should I tell about my epilepsy?
What medications treat epilepsy?
How long will it take for this medication to start working? For how long will I need to take the medication?
What are the side effects of this medication? What can I do if this medication doesn’t work for me or the side effects bother me?
What other steps can I take to help keep my epilepsy under control?
Do you have experience treating epilepsy?
How do I reach you in an emergency?
Glossary of Epilepsy TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Did You Know?View Source
Epilepsy affects as many people as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and cerebral palsy combined. It creates an estimated $15.5 billion in medical costs and lost earnings and production each year.
Health News TodayFeed
- Just 1.5 Hours of TV a Day May Disrupt Kids' Sleep, Study Says03/10/2014
- Elderly Diabetes Patients on Insulin Most Vulnerable to Low-Blood-Sugar Trouble03/10/2014
- 'Low T' Diagnosis Needs More Than a Blood Test, Experts Say03/10/2014
- Weed Use Up, Cocaine Use Down, U.S. Report Finds03/10/2014
- Kids Who Repeat a Grade Can Become Discipline Problems, Study Says03/10/2014
- View More Epilepsy News