10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes epilepsy? Will I have it for the rest of my life?
Can seizures cause brain damage?
Do I have to stop driving?
Who should I tell about my epilepsy?
What medications treat epilepsy?
How long will it take for this medication to start working? For how long will I need to take the medication?
What are the side effects of this medication? What can I do if this medication doesn’t work for me or the side effects bother me?
What other steps can I take to help keep my epilepsy under control?
Do you have experience treating epilepsy?
How do I reach you in an emergency?
Glossary of Epilepsy TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Did You Know?View Source
Epilepsy affects as many people as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and cerebral palsy combined. It creates an estimated $15.5 billion in medical costs and lost earnings and production each year.
Health News TodayFeed
- Wearable, Doc-Prescribed Monitors May Help Spot High Blood Pressure12/22/2014
- Weight Training Key to Battling Belly Fat as You Age: Study12/22/2014
- Concussion Laws Helping Student-Athletes, Study Finds12/22/2014
- Excess Weight May Help Heart Failure Patients, Study Contends12/22/2014
- Opdivo Approved for Advanced Melanoma12/22/2014
- View More Epilepsy News