10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes epilepsy? Will I have it for the rest of my life?
Can seizures cause brain damage?
Do I have to stop driving?
Who should I tell about my epilepsy?
What medications treat epilepsy?
How long will it take for this medication to start working? For how long will I need to take the medication?
What are the side effects of this medication? What can I do if this medication doesn’t work for me or the side effects bother me?
What other steps can I take to help keep my epilepsy under control?
Do you have experience treating epilepsy?
How do I reach you in an emergency?
Glossary of Epilepsy TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Did You Know?View Source
Epilepsy affects as many people as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and cerebral palsy combined. It creates an estimated $15.5 billion in medical costs and lost earnings and production each year.
Health News TodayFeed
- Cooling Bodies of Brain-Dead Donors May Boost Kidney Function After Transplant07/29/2015
- New Drug Lowers Levels of Triglyceride Blood Fats: Study07/29/2015
- Implanted Defibrillators Restore Healthy Heart Function to Many: Study07/29/2015
- How Well Does the Newly Approved Weight-Loss 'Balloon' Work?07/29/2015
- Health Highlights: July 29, 201507/29/2015
- View More Epilepsy News