10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Genital Herpes
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What causes genital herpes? Can it be cured?
How is genital herpes spread?
What are common symptoms of genital herpes?
How long does a genital herpes outbreak usually last? How often do outbreaks occur?
Are medications available to treat genital herpes? How do they work?
What steps can I take to prevent future outbreaks?
What are possible complications of genital herpes?
Should I tell a new partner that I have genital herpes? How do you do that?
What can I do to avoid passing herpes to my partner? Can I pass herpes to my partner even when I don’t have symptoms?
I’m having a hard time coping with my diagnosis. Can you refer me to someone who can help?
Glossary of Genital Herpes TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Genital Herpes Features
Did You Know?View Source
Health News TodayFeed
- Many Young Americans Know Little About Cervical Cancer Vaccine12/09/2013
- Counseling With HIV Testing May Not Help Prevent Future STDs10/22/2013
- U.S. Teens More Vulnerable to Genital Herpes, Study Suggests10/17/2013
- Scientists Say Pressure Allows Herpes Viruses to Infect Cells10/04/2013
- Immune Cell Discovery May One Day Lead to Herpes Vaccine: Study05/08/2013
- View More Genital Herpes News