All Gout Articles
Browse the article links below to find more information about Gout, the condition’s symptoms and diagnosis, how to treat, and the best approaches that you or your loved one can take to manage Gout. Return to the Gout Health Center.
- Cherries for Gout - Myth or Marvel?
- Gout Treatment
- Is Taking Calcium a Problem if You have Pseudogout?
You Might Also Like
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Did You Know?View Source
Gout – a painful type of arthritis – often first takes aim at the big toe. It also attacks other parts of the body, including fingers, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles, and heels, causing stiff and swollen joints.
Health News TodayFeed
- Gout Attacks More Common at Night: Study12/11/2014
- Gout May Be Linked to Raised Diabetes Risk: Study10/03/2014
- Common Gout Drug Tied to Lower Risk of Early Death in Study03/28/2014
- CT Scans Might Help Diagnose Gout in Some Cases03/26/2014
- 10 Percent of U.S. Adults Physically Limited by Arthritis: CDC11/07/2013
- View More Gout News