10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What is heart failure and how did I get it? How common is this condition?
How bad is my heart failure? How long do I have to live?
Are there any surgical options available to me?
Why do I need to eat less salt? What foods should I avoid?
Why am I taking blood pressure medicine for heart failure? How long will it take to start working?
Do these medications have side effects? If so, how do I handle them?
What types of physical activity are safe for me?
Will heart failure affect my ability to be intimate with my partner?
What do I do if my heart failure symptoms start getting worse?
How do I reach you in case of an emergency?
Glossary of Heart Failure TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Heart Failure Features
Did You Know?View Source
Heart Failure Related Conditions
Health News TodayFeed
- Morphine, Blood Thinner Plavix a Bad Mix for Heart Attack Victims: Study12/04/2013
- FDA Renews Warning on HeartStart Defibrillator Failures12/04/2013
- Mild Heart Disease May Pose Equal Risks for Men and Women12/03/2013
- Study Raises Concerns Over Safety of Implanted Heart Pump11/27/2013
- Women's Chest Pain Unreliable Indicator of Heart Attack: Study11/25/2013
- View More Heart Failure News