10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What is heart failure and how did I get it? How common is this condition?
How bad is my heart failure? How long do I have to live?
Are there any surgical options available to me?
Why do I need to eat less salt? What foods should I avoid?
Why am I taking blood pressure medicine for heart failure? How long will it take to start working?
Do these medications have side effects? If so, how do I handle them?
What types of physical activity are safe for me?
Will heart failure affect my ability to be intimate with my partner?
What do I do if my heart failure symptoms start getting worse?
How do I reach you in case of an emergency?
Glossary of Heart Failure TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Heart Failure Features
Did You Know?View Source
Heart Failure Related Conditions
Health News TodayFeed
- Warfarin Safe for Kidney Patients With Irregular Heartbeat: Study03/04/2014
- Heart Attack Risk Rises in Hours After Angry Outburst: Study03/04/2014
- Getting Teeth Pulled Before Heart Surgery May Pose Serious Risks02/27/2014
- Transfusions Risky During Certain Heart Procedures, Study Finds02/25/2014
- Healthy Adults Shouldn't Take Vitamin E, Beta Carotene: Expert Panel02/25/2014
- View More Heart Failure News