10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What is heart failure and how did I get it? How common is this condition?
How bad is my heart failure? How long do I have to live?
Are there any surgical options available to me?
Why do I need to eat less salt? What foods should I avoid?
Why am I taking blood pressure medicine for heart failure? How long will it take to start working?
Do these medications have side effects? If so, how do I handle them?
What types of physical activity are safe for me?
Will heart failure affect my ability to be intimate with my partner?
What do I do if my heart failure symptoms start getting worse?
How do I reach you in case of an emergency?
Glossary of Heart Failure TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Heart Failure Features
Did You Know?View Source
Heart Failure Related Conditions
Health News TodayFeed
- Age, Other Illnesses May Make Prostate Cancer Treatment Unnecessary 05/21/2013
- Antidepressants May Be Helpful for Some Heart Patients: Study 05/21/2013
- Heart Attack? Doctors Soon May Have an App for That 05/17/2013
- Heart Risks Last Beyond Hospital Discharge, Study Finds 05/16/2013
- Young Women Less Healthy Than Men Before Heart Attack: Study 05/15/2013
- View More Heart Failure News