10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What is lung cancer? Are there different types, and does it matter which type I have?
How does cancer spread? Where does it spread?
How is lung cancer evaluated?
What determines whether surgery is a treatment option?
What is chemotherapy? Where is it given and by whom?
What is radiation therapy? Where is it given and by whom?
What side effects can I expect with chemotherapy? What side effects can I expect with radiation therapy?
What will my general health be like during chemotherapy and radiation therapy?
Are there any special precautions I should take?
Where can I find further information and emotional support?
You Might Also Like
Glossary of Lung Cancer TermsView All Terms
We'd like your feedback.
Are you a cancer patient, cancer survivor or a caregiver for a cancer patient? Please complete a very brief survey to improve patient care.
A survey will be presented to you after you finish viewing our Lung Cancer content.
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Lung Cancer Features
Did You Know?View Source
Health News TodayFeed
- Report Shows Progress in America's War on Cancer03/30/2015
- Midlife Fitness May Be a Real Cancer Fighter for Men03/26/2015
- Opdivo Approval Expanded to Include Lung Cancer03/04/2015
- More Americans Surviving Cancer Today Than 20 Years Ago02/19/2015
- Don't Exclude Cancer Survivors From Lung Cancer Trials, Study Urges02/13/2015
- View More Lung Cancer News