10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What is lung cancer? Are there different types, and does it matter which type I have?
How does cancer spread? Where does it spread?
How is lung cancer evaluated?
What determines whether surgery is a treatment option?
What is chemotherapy? Where is it given and by whom?
What is radiation therapy? Where is it given and by whom?
What side effects can I expect with chemotherapy? What side effects can I expect with radiation therapy?
What will my general health be like during chemotherapy and radiation therapy?
Are there any special precautions I should take?
Where can I find further information and emotional support?
You Might Also Like
Glossary of Lung Cancer TermsView All Terms
We'd like your feedback.
Are you a cancer patient, cancer survivor or a caregiver for a cancer patient? Please complete a very brief survey to improve patient care.
A survey will be presented to you after you finish viewing our Lung Cancer content.
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Lung Cancer Features
Did You Know?View Source
Health News TodayFeed
- Cyramza Approval Expanded to Include Non-Small Lung Cancer12/12/2014
- Cigarettes Cause One-Third of U.S. Cancer Deaths: Report12/09/2014
- EPA Issues Tougher Rules on Ozone Emissions11/26/2014
- Get Ready for the Great American Smokeout11/19/2014
- Even With a Little Weight Gain, Quitting Smoking Is Still Healthier Choice11/18/2014
- View More Lung Cancer News