All Menopause Articles
Browse the article links below to find more information about Menopause, the condition’s symptoms and diagnosis, how to treat, and the best approaches that you or your loved one can take to manage Menopause. Return to the Menopause Health Center.
Symptoms and Causes
- Are You In, Out or Post-Menopause
- By the way, doctor: Do birth control pills disguise menopause?
- Coping With Perimenopause
- Could This Be Menopause?
- Depression at perimenopause: More than just hormones
- Hot Flashes
- How Women Can Avoid Midlife Weight Gain
- Acupuncture for Menopause Symptoms
- Anti-Aging Hormones: Do They Work?
- Experts Caution on 'Bioidentical' Hormones
- For Women: Deciding About Hormone Therapy (HT)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- A Prescription for Health in Menopause
- Adjusting Your Attitude About Menopause
- Enhancing your Sexuality
Other Menopause Articles
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Did You Know?View Source
The average age of a woman having her last period is age 51.
Menopause Related Conditions
Health News TodayFeed
- Estrogen Won't Make Women Sharper After Menopause, Study Finds11/25/2013
- Hormone Therapy May Work Only for Women With Hot Flashes11/13/2013
- Estrogen After Menopause May Blunt Stress' Effects on Memory11/11/2013
- Study Raises Questions About Testosterone Therapy11/05/2013
- Ladies, Take 5 Steps to Avoid Osteoporosis10/18/2013
- View More Menopause News