All Menopause Articles
Browse the article links below to find more information about Menopause, the condition’s symptoms and diagnosis, how to treat, and the best approaches that you or your loved one can take to manage Menopause. Return to the Menopause Health Center.
Symptoms and Causes
- Are You In, Out or Post-Menopause
- By the way, doctor: Do birth control pills disguise menopause?
- Coping With Perimenopause
- Could This Be Menopause?
- Depression at perimenopause: More than just hormones
- Hot Flashes
- How Women Can Avoid Midlife Weight Gain
- Acupuncture for Menopause Symptoms
- Anti-Aging Hormones: Do They Work?
- Experts Caution on 'Bioidentical' Hormones
- For Women: Deciding About Hormone Therapy (HT)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- A Prescription for Health in Menopause
- Adjusting Your Attitude About Menopause
- Enhancing your Sexuality
Other Menopause Articles
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Did You Know?View Source
The average age of a woman having her last period is age 51.
Menopause Related Conditions
Health News TodayFeed
- FDA Panel: Limit Testosterone Drug Use09/18/2014
- FDA to Probe Testosterone Therapy Claims, Safety09/17/2014
- Is Soy a Foe to Women With Breast Cancer?09/04/2014
- Exercise May Guard Against Irregular Heartbeat in Older Women08/20/2014
- Early Hormone Therapy May Be Safe for Women's Hearts07/28/2014
- View More Menopause News