Osteoporosis 10 Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What is osteoporosis? What causes it?
Can osteoporosis affect both men and women?
What are common symptoms of osteoporosis?
What are the effects of osteoporosis on my overall health?
What medications treat osteoporosis? How do they work?
What are the risks and side effects of these medications?
What are other treatments for osteoporosis?
How much calcium and vitamin D do I need every day to help strengthen my bones? What are good sources of these nutrients?
What other steps can I take to prevent osteoporosis from getting worse?
What types of physical activity are safe for me to do if I have osteoporosis?
Spotlight on Osteoporosis
Glossary of Osteoporosis TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Osteoporosis Top Features
Did You Know?View Source
Health News TodayFeed
- College Women More Prone to Problem Drinking Than Men: Study 05/17/2013
- Is Menopause Overlooked in U.S. Medical Schools? 05/17/2013
- Depression May Boost Stroke Risk in Middle-Aged Women, Too 05/16/2013
- Young Women Less Healthy Than Men Before Heart Attack: Study 05/15/2013
- Angelina Jolie Will Have Ovaries Removed to Lower Chances of Cancer: Report 05/15/2013
- View More Osteoporosis News