Osteoporosis 10 Questions
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
What is osteoporosis? What causes it?
Can osteoporosis affect both men and women?
What are common symptoms of osteoporosis?
What are the effects of osteoporosis on my overall health?
What medications treat osteoporosis? How do they work?
What are the risks and side effects of these medications?
What are other treatments for osteoporosis?
How much calcium and vitamin D do I need every day to help strengthen my bones? What are good sources of these nutrients?
What other steps can I take to prevent osteoporosis from getting worse?
What types of physical activity are safe for me to do if I have osteoporosis?
Spotlight on Osteoporosis
Glossary of Osteoporosis TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Osteoporosis Top Features
Did You Know?View Source
Health News TodayFeed
- No Change in Heart Attack Rates for Younger U.S. Adults07/21/2014
- HPV Test Beats Pap Smear in Gauging Cervical Cancer Risk, Study Finds07/18/2014
- Full-Time Job May Disrupt Breast-Feeding Plans07/18/2014
- Childhood Sex Abuse May Be Linked to Heart Disease Risk in Women07/17/2014
- Removing Healthy Breast of Little Benefit to Breast Cancer Patients: Study07/16/2014
- View More Osteoporosis News