10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Copyright: © 2000-2010 The StayWell Company, 780 Township Line Road, Yardley, PA 19067. All rights reserved. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional medical care. Always follow your healthcare professional's instructions.
What causes rheumatoid arthritis? Can it be cured?
What parts of the body besides the joints are affected by rheumatoid arthritis?
What can make rheumatoid arthritis worse?
What medications treat rheumatoid arthritis? What medications help lessen rheumatoid arthritis pain?
What are the side effects of rheumatoid arthritis medications? Are there long-term effects from taking these medications?
What else can I do to cope with and help relieve rheumatoid arthritis symptoms?
What steps can I take to lessen joint deformity that develops over time?
What can I do to put my disease into remission?
Will treatment allow me to return to normal daily activities?
How soon can I expect to see results from treatment? What should I do if my pain still isn’t relieved after treatment?
You Might Also Like
Glossary of Rheumatoid Arthritis TermsLearn More
Rheumatoid Arthritis Features
Related Conditions in Arthritis
Hot Topics in Rheumatoid Arthritis
Health News TodayFeed
- Shoulder Replacement May Help for Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis01/30/2014
- Breast-Feeding Might Reduce Moms' Odds of Rheumatoid Arthritis01/07/2014
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients See Big Boost in Quality of Life12/03/2013
- Arthritis Drug Could Benefit Some Kidney Disease Patients11/08/2013
- 10 Percent of U.S. Adults Physically Limited by Arthritis: CDC11/07/2013
- View More Rheumatoid Arthritis News