10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Stroke: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
What type of stroke did I have and how did it affect my brain?
What are the risk factors for stroke? How likely am I to have another one?
How long will I need to be in rehab? What kinds of therapy do I need to help me recover?
What kinds of medication will I need to take? How long will I need to take these medications?
Do these medications have side effects? If so, how do I handle them?
What changes do I need to make to my diet, if any?
What stroke symptoms should my family and I watch out for?
What action should I take if stroke symptoms do appear?
How do I keep track of all my medications?
What types of physical activity are safe for me? .
Glossary of Stroke TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Did You Know?View Source
Stroke Related Conditions
Health News TodayFeed
- Diabetes Complication Rates Drop Among U.S. Adults04/16/2014
- Certain Prescription Painkillers Tied to Higher Risk of Irregular Heartbeat: Study04/09/2014
- Stroke Often Missed in ERs, Study Finds04/07/2014
- Stem Cells Show Promise for Stroke Recovery04/07/2014
- Beans, Lentils, Peas: Your Recipe for Lower Cholesterol?04/07/2014
- View More Stroke News