10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Stroke: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
What type of stroke did I have and how did it affect my brain?
What are the risk factors for stroke? How likely am I to have another one?
How long will I need to be in rehab? What kinds of therapy do I need to help me recover?
What kinds of medication will I need to take? How long will I need to take these medications?
Do these medications have side effects? If so, how do I handle them?
What changes do I need to make to my diet, if any?
What stroke symptoms should my family and I watch out for?
What action should I take if stroke symptoms do appear?
How do I keep track of all my medications?
What types of physical activity are safe for me? .
Glossary of Stroke TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Did You Know?View Source
Stroke Related Conditions
Health News TodayFeed
- White Men May Get Better Treatment for Abnormal Heartbeat06/30/2015
- Trauma, PTSD May Raise Women's Odds of Heart Attack, Stroke: Study06/29/2015
- Heart Association's Stroke Guidelines Support Clot-Removing Device06/29/2015
- Noisy Neighborhoods Tied to Higher Stroke Risk06/24/2015
- Intense Therapy Helps Restore Arm Function Long After Stroke: Study06/23/2015
- View More Stroke News