10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Stroke: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
What type of stroke did I have and how did it affect my brain?
What are the risk factors for stroke? How likely am I to have another one?
How long will I need to be in rehab? What kinds of therapy do I need to help me recover?
What kinds of medication will I need to take? How long will I need to take these medications?
Do these medications have side effects? If so, how do I handle them?
What changes do I need to make to my diet, if any?
What stroke symptoms should my family and I watch out for?
What action should I take if stroke symptoms do appear?
How do I keep track of all my medications?
What types of physical activity are safe for me? .
Glossary of Stroke TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Did You Know?View Source
Stroke Related Conditions
Health News TodayFeed
- Heart Risk Factors May Harm Black Women More Than Whites05/20/2015
- COPD Raises Cardiac Death Risk for Those With Irregular Heartbeat05/20/2015
- Cholesterol Drugs May Lower Stroke Risk for Healthy Older Adults05/20/2015
- Stenting Outcomes Vary Widely Among U.S. Hospitals05/18/2015
- Early Menopause Tied to Lower Risk of Irregular Heartbeat05/15/2015
- View More Stroke News