10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
Stroke: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
What type of stroke did I have and how did it affect my brain?
What are the risk factors for stroke? How likely am I to have another one?
How long will I need to be in rehab? What kinds of therapy do I need to help me recover?
What kinds of medication will I need to take? How long will I need to take these medications?
Do these medications have side effects? If so, how do I handle them?
What changes do I need to make to my diet, if any?
What stroke symptoms should my family and I watch out for?
What action should I take if stroke symptoms do appear?
How do I keep track of all my medications?
What types of physical activity are safe for me? .
Glossary of Stroke TermsView All Terms
Take a Personalized Health Test
Expert Advice from Harvard Medical School
Did You Know?View Source
Stroke Related Conditions
Health News TodayFeed
- Global Blood Pressure Program Could Save Millions of Lives, Experts Say02/27/2015
- Poor Response to Statins May Mean Clogged Arteries02/26/2015
- More Cases of High Blood Pressure in Less Affluent States02/26/2015
- Long Sleep Time, Higher Stroke Risk?02/25/2015
- Mental Illness, Homelessness Linked to Heart Disease in Study02/24/2015
- View More Stroke News