Triglycerides: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
1. What are triglycerides and how do they work in my body?
2. What's the difference between triglycerides and cholesterol?
3. How is my triglyceride level measured?
4. What's my triglyceride goal number? How often should I have it checked?
5. Do triglycerides make up part of my total cholesterol count?
6. How do triglycerides affect my heart health?
7. Which foods should I eat to improve my triglyceride numbers? Which should I avoid?
8. Does exercise lower triglyceride levels? How much do I need?
9. Do high triglycerides run in families?
10. Should I take medication if I have high triglycerides?
You Might Also Like
Glossary of Triglyceride TermsView All Terms
Did You Know?View Source
Health News TodayFeed
- Lack of Sleep Compounds Health Problems for Obese Teens: Study03/06/2014
- Vigorous Exertion at Work May Trigger Heart Attacks, Strokes02/25/2014
- Kids' Checkups Should Include Cholesterol, Depression Tests, Doctors Say02/24/2014
- Taking Care of Your Heart02/15/2014
- More Americans Getting High Blood Pressure Under Control: CDC02/12/2014
- View More Triglycerides News