Triglycerides: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
1. What are triglycerides and how do they work in my body?
2. What's the difference between triglycerides and cholesterol?
3. How is my triglyceride level measured?
4. What's my triglyceride goal number? How often should I have it checked?
5. Do triglycerides make up part of my total cholesterol count?
6. How do triglycerides affect my heart health?
7. Which foods should I eat to improve my triglyceride numbers? Which should I avoid?
8. Does exercise lower triglyceride levels? How much do I need?
9. Do high triglycerides run in families?
10. Should I take medication if I have high triglycerides?
You Might Also Like
Glossary of Triglyceride TermsView All Terms
Did You Know?View Source
Health News TodayFeed
- Diet, Exercise Counseling Urged for Overweight Americans With Heart Risks08/26/2014
- Big Drop in U.S. Heart-Related Hospitalizations and Deaths, Study Finds08/18/2014
- Cholesterol Drugs' Benefits Far Outweigh Side Effects, Review Finds08/05/2014
- Statins May Aid Survival From Colon Cancer08/04/2014
- Cholesterol Drugs May Speed Healing After Surgery07/31/2014
- View More Triglycerides News