Triglycerides: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
1. What are triglycerides and how do they work in my body?
2. What's the difference between triglycerides and cholesterol?
3. How is my triglyceride level measured?
4. What's my triglyceride goal number? How often should I have it checked?
5. Do triglycerides make up part of my total cholesterol count?
6. How do triglycerides affect my heart health?
7. Which foods should I eat to improve my triglyceride numbers? Which should I avoid?
8. Does exercise lower triglyceride levels? How much do I need?
9. Do high triglycerides run in families?
10. Should I take medication if I have high triglycerides?
You Might Also Like
Glossary of Triglyceride TermsView All Terms
Did You Know?View Source
Health News TodayFeed
- No Change in Heart Attack Rates for Younger U.S. Adults07/21/2014
- Childhood Sex Abuse May Be Linked to Heart Disease Risk in Women07/17/2014
- Exercise May Help Counter Health Risks of Sedentary Lifestyle07/17/2014
- Niacin Doesn't Reduce Heart Problems, May Create Some, Research Finds07/16/2014
- Cholesterol Levels May Be Linked to Breast Cancer Risk07/04/2014
- View More Triglycerides News