Triglycerides: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
1. What are triglycerides and how do they work in my body?
2. What's the difference between triglycerides and cholesterol?
3. How is my triglyceride level measured?
4. What's my triglyceride goal number? How often should I have it checked?
5. Do triglycerides make up part of my total cholesterol count?
6. How do triglycerides affect my heart health?
7. Which foods should I eat to improve my triglyceride numbers? Which should I avoid?
8. Does exercise lower triglyceride levels? How much do I need?
9. Do high triglycerides run in families?
10. Should I take medication if I have high triglycerides?
You Might Also Like
Glossary of Triglyceride TermsView All Terms
Did You Know?View Source
Health News TodayFeed
- Prolonged High Cholesterol in Middle Age Raises Heart Risk Later: Study01/26/2015
- How Intense Efforts Boosted Heart Health for One Maine Community01/13/2015
- Cluster of Heart Risk Factors Tied to Uterine Cancer Risk01/13/2015
- Study Debunks Notion of 'Healthy Obesity'01/05/2015
- When Heart Docs Are Away, Their High-Risk Patients May Fare Better12/23/2014
- View More Triglycerides News