Triglycerides: 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about...
1. What are triglycerides and how do they work in my body?
2. What's the difference between triglycerides and cholesterol?
3. How is my triglyceride level measured?
4. What's my triglyceride goal number? How often should I have it checked?
5. Do triglycerides make up part of my total cholesterol count?
6. How do triglycerides affect my heart health?
7. Which foods should I eat to improve my triglyceride numbers? Which should I avoid?
8. Does exercise lower triglyceride levels? How much do I need?
9. Do high triglycerides run in families?
10. Should I take medication if I have high triglycerides?
You Might Also Like
Glossary of Triglyceride TermsView All Terms
Did You Know?View Source
Health News TodayFeed
- Frequent Dining Out Might Widen Your Waistline, Study Finds10/17/2014
- If You Do Gain Weight, Polyunsaturated Fats May Prevent Some Damage10/16/2014
- High Cholesterol Tied to Prostate Cancer's Return in Study10/10/2014
- Gout May Be Linked to Raised Diabetes Risk: Study10/03/2014
- Genes May Make Some More Prone to Heart Disease When Under Stress10/01/2014
- View More Triglycerides News